Friday 8 March 2013

Top Five Regrets of the Dying



Top Five Regrets of the Dying

All of us have dreams, aspirations, emotions that remain hidden, sometimes even from ourselves, due to the rigors of daily life.
A Huge chunk of our most productive and active life period is spent on one activity, to make a living.
In the process so many of our ideas, emotions, our creativity remains unexpressed.
Ms. Bronnie Ware, a former nursing home worker, reveals in her book, "The Top Five Regrets of the Dying"
·        I wish I hadn't worked so hard
·        I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends
·        I wish that I had let myself be happier
·        I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me
·        I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment